Yours In The Struggle

ramblings and other thoughts from Paul Kawata (pkawata@nmac.org)

Saturday, July 8

Why A Blog...

Welcome to my blog. I am starting it so that the National Minority AIDS Council's (NMAC) constituency can get the following:Transparency
Often times decisions get made at national organizations and constituents ask themselves, what were they thinking? This blog provides an opportunity for me to discuss decisions we are making and the process we used to make those decisions. It will also offer you can opportunity to give us feedback and make comments.

Clarity
There is lots of news about HIV/AIDS in the press; however, sometimes it is not clear how that news will effect your day to day work. I hope this blog will give one perspective on how it might effect you and your agency.

NMAC Updates
I want to tell you what is happening at NMAC.
I know that we are known for our conferences, but we are so much more. I hope you use this blog to update you on all the work that is happening at NMAC.

I look forward to your feedback. Please feel free to email me
pkawata@nmac.org

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home