Yours In The Struggle

ramblings and other thoughts from Paul Kawata (pkawata@nmac.org)

Monday, July 24

Talking To Constituents

I had lunch today with a group of constituents (I told them I would write about our lunch), it was an opportunity for them to tell me about their agencies, what were the critical issues facing them, and to discuss NMAC and any issues of concern they may have with our work. One thing that I took home from this lunch is the fact that constituents need a way to ask me questions.

As a result, I am going to use this blog as a way for constituents to ask and get their questions answered. Please email me at pkawata@nmac.org with your question and I will post the answers in the blog. This way everyone has access to the same information.

Thanks

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Paul,

Thank you for the opportunity to meet with you and other colleagues in San Francisco to discuss agency needs and ways in which NMAC can assist them. Valuable information was shared and opportunities uncovered. Kudos to TA staff, specifically Avena!

Thanks again

2:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home